It's been a long time since I have been here folks - almost one year. I must say that this has been one of the most exciting years for me in my spiritual walk and growth in the Lord. So much has happened for which I am truly thankful. I am posting today to unveil the five-fold ministry which God has inspired me with. It all surrounds the topic of my book, "Surviving a Global Economic Crisis: A Biblical Perspective." If you follow these five basic principles for living, your life will be filled with everlasting PEACE. I know, because I live them. Amen.
Below is a post from my facebook page, which was posted on October 7, 2011.
"In light of the ongoing economic crisis facing the world, I am posting my end time survival kit, or things we each can do to survive and even thrive in these difficult times.
1) PRACTICE SACRED LOVE - Sacred love is loving God and your fellow human beings (The Greatest and Second Commandments). Demonstrate compassion, care, and affection for each other. You cannot say you love God, yet do not show love for those around you. Share resources to help those in need. By the sharing of resources, you are helping others, and others are helping you to survive during rough times.
2) EXERCISE - Exercise for physical health and physical strength. You need health and strength to enjoy life, and create wealth. "But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth." (Deuteronomy 8:18). "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their STRENGTH; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint" (Isaiah 40:31).
3) FOLLOW A SACRED DIET - Eat for health and strength. Follow a diet that does not deplete the natural resources of the Earth as much you can, as such a diet actually strengthens you (natural diets vs. processed foods, organic vs. conventional, etc).
4) PRACTICE FAITH BASED ECONOMICS - Follow spiritual financial principles laid out in my book, "SURVIVING A GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS: A BIBLICAL PERSPECTIVE." Learn how to avoid financial pitfalls and scams. Learn how God provides for your EVERY NEED, even in hard economic times. Understand what true prosperity is, and what is behind our sense of lack. My book will open your eyes to the spiritual workings controlling our finances, and how you can be released from the 'Babylon' mindset about finances, which is entrapping the world right now. A link for my book is provided below.
5) Finally, FOLLOW THE MIND OF CHRIST IN YOU! The mind of Christ within, is the kingdom of God within you. This mind of Christ allows you to see and process the world with a different mind set, with a different approach to life, which is different from the 'Babylon' mind set which is gripping the world in its vice. The mind of Christ frees you to enjoy life, and to reap the fruits of the Spirit such as love and joy, and gives you inner peace."