- I cried unto the LORD with my voice; with my voice unto the LORD did I make my supplication.
- I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble.
- When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me.
- I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me, no man cared for my soul.
- I cried unto thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.
- Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low; deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.
- Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about, for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.
The times that we share with family and friends are some of the best times ever, but even with the best of friends there is a limit as to what they can do for us. There are just some problems in life that friends or family, regardless of how much they love us, are powerless to help us with. It is during those rough times that we can rely on God to see us through. There is definitely no problem that is too big for God, for with Him nothing is impossible. So now, instead of despairing when it seems that no one can help, we should look to God and put our trust in Him.