Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Prayer for President Obama

Regardless of our political affliation, let us unite in prayer, for the safety of President Obama as he goes off to Egypt tomorrow to give a speech.

" I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men: For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who will have all men to be saved, and come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Timothy 2: 1-4).

5 comments:

Randy Furco said...

Amen! I pray for his safety and security

Enchanted Mixtures Lavender Farm said...

I will agree with you in prayer. God appointed President Obama for such a time as this.

Daughter of Wisdom said...

Thank you both, Randy and Teffany for your godly support in prayer.

Anonymous said...

My mind says...I disagree with most of his policies. My spirit says...you are right, scripture does say that we should pray for him. The next question is; how do we pray?

Daughter of Wisdom said...

Hi Crackpot,

I am glad you asked about prayer for President Obama. I will try my best to answer your question with a blog posting.